- A traditional combat sport of Thailand, it characterized by doing attack using the combination of fists, foot, knees, elbows at a very short distance, which helps you punch away your fat.
- As doing Muay Thai could consume 800 calories per hour, apart from sculpting body line, it could get you in shape effectively and significantly, the movements of fists and foot could tighten the muscles of the thighs, arms, waist and hips, while the movement of elbows and knees could remove excessive body fat effectively, and tighten the calf muscles, make your body slimmer and slender.
- Increase body flexibility and coordination
- Enhance rapid-reaction capability
- Boost body agility rapidly
- Strengthen body explosive power
High Intensity Interval Training, abbreviation HIIT
- HIIT is a form of interval training which merges high-intensity workout with interval workout.
- This type of training method could reduce body fat percentage by altering short periods of intense anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods, until too exhausted to continue.
- It is a latest craze of high-intensity workout over the world in recent years.
- TABATA is a high-intensity interval training, it requires the practitioner to complete the maximum level of intensity training within 20 seconds, after 10 seconds of rest in the middle interval, repeat the same set 8 times, and it takes 4 minutes to complete the whole workout.
- Tabata is also a full-body exercise that combines aerobic with strength training, it can achieve the same effect of one-hour exercise when exerting full body power within a short period of time, which is a very engaging type of training.
- The Core Muscle group is the deepest muscle located near the spine, providing support towards the full body structure. The large core muscle group is located in the torso, which includes the abdominal area and the lower back, while the small core muscle group helps to increase the stability of the large core muscle group in the body.
- Traininf core muscle group can protect the spine, maintain the stability and proper posture, improve exercise performance, reduce the chances of injury, and improve core muscle strength, muscle endurance and flexibility.
- Stretching exercise is very important that exercising the flexibility is one of the ten general fitness elements, and it is an important favtor that affects body health.
- Stretching has many benefits, such as improving joint activity, reducing muscle and joint stress. Warm up before exercise can help to reduce the chances of injury, relax, healing, increase blood circulation, boost metabolism, increase muscle elasticity and lines, thonglor. It can also improve the body posture, etc.